Employment-based (EB) green cards are a valuable tool to attract and retain foreign talent, allowing U.S.-based companies to maximize their competitive edge and promote national economic growth.
- Employment First Preference (EB1): Priority Workers
- Employment Second Preference (EB2): Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability
- Employment Third Preference (EB3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
- Employment Fourth Preference (EB4): Certain Special Immigrants
- Employment Fifth Preference (EB5): Immigrant Investors